OnSite Corporate Massage Programs
Today stress is a fact of life and the workplace is no exception. The effects of stress are cumulative and without time to relax and recharge, can lead to:
- Headaches, backaches, eyestrain, neck pain
- Repetitive use injuries such as tendinitis or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Listlessness, poor concentration, anxiety, depression, irritability or anger
- Lowered resistance to colds and infections, high blood pressure, ulcers and heart disease.
- Physical and emotional exhaustion, also known as "burn-out"
Stress can cost you money. Job stress in the U.S. costs an estimated 200 billion a year in reduced productivity, accidents, compensation claims, absenteeism, employee turnover, health insurance and medical expenses. This is more than the after-tax profits of the fortune 500 companies and 10 times the cost of all strikes combined. Studies show that:
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress related complaints.
- Up to 80% of industrial accidents are due to stress
- Over 50% of the lost work days are stress-related
- 14% of workers say stress caused them to quit or change jobs in the past two years
- Workers compensation awards for job stress threaten to bankrupt the system in some states
OnSite Massage Can Help!
What is OnSite massage?
This convenient, safe and cost-effective program that is sweeping the nation is
- a short massage given while the client sits comfortably and fully clothed in our portable chairs
- provided by a Licensed Massage therapist
- a 5-30 minute session which focuses on the upper body- neck, shoulders and back
- Offered at conventions, trade shows, special events corporateions, meetings, offices, parties and anywhere you can think of!
Studies show that a 10 minute chair massage will:
- Reduce fatigue by increasing circulation in the body
- Reduce the effects of stress tension by calming the nervous system
- Promote positive employee and convention morale
- Enhance productivity
It's easy to setup and run
- Assign a contact person. They will help the massage therapist set a schedule, publicize the program, and sign people up.
- Provide Space. A conference room, break room, or a quiet corner is fine. After the day's sessions, the space can return to it's normal use.
- Encourage Employees to Use it. Make sure they know you support the program. Use it yourself and encourage your managers to do the same.
Who Gives the Massage?
The massage is given by our licensed massage therapists who are trained in effective, safe OnSite massage techniques.
On-site massage is available for every occasion. Events, trade shows, offices, you name it!
How Do We Pay?
- Employer Paid – We bill your company the full amount.
- Employee Paid – Direct pay by your employee to our therapist at the time of the massage.
- Employer/Employee Paid – Employees pay for half the amount of the massage directly to our therapist at the time of service. New Directions bills your company for the remaining half of the fee.